We have heard of Distance Education in India and Distance Learning courses in India. Still, do we know the immense popularity and effectiveness of these Distance Learning courses in India? If you’re a person who plans to enroll in India for Distance Learning courses in India, this article will provide you with a complete guide to the benefits of distance learning in India. Distance education, also known as distance learning, is the learning method where students do not require regular classes in the classroom. It’s been practiced all over throughout the world since the mid-1800s, in which students had to send assessments and tests via mail, and has exploded in terms of the number of students and their achievements since the beginning of time. The UGC has overseen most grade-level education courses in the nation since December 2012. These courses for distance learning are created to meet the demands of students working and are also highly sought-after among students who live in remote regions with limited access to institutions with budget-friendly tuition. The current education-related certification courses are excellent and accessible on the internet, using live classes, chat rooms, and video lectures.
What is Distance Education in India?
Distance Education in India Distance Learning online Learning (also known as distance education is an approach to imparting the education of students remotely. It is conducted under the supervision and guidance of a recognized college or university. Distance Education provides high-quality education in the program of your choice; you are at home, away from the classroom. IGNOU is the most renowned university that offers online education across India. Explore all UG and Distance education courses for PG in India and this list of India’s most reputable distance learning colleges and universities.
Advantages of Distance Education
Study from anywhere, at any time
The most significant benefit of distance learning is that you can take it from any location and at any moment. It doesn’t matter what part of the world you live in, and you can enroll in the course and begin your journey. Even if an international institution provides the system, you will be able to access course materials when you are a resident of a different nation. You can access all the information and instruction wherever you live anywhere on earth.
-Flexibility of Time
Typically, distance learning offers the flexibility of scheduling. You can pick your hours to complete the program. If you cannot make time during the day, you can take classes in the evening or at a different time since all you require is a computer and the internet. It is not necessary to be present in-person to complete anything. Time is the most crucial factor, and you can cut time by joining distance education.
I am not a fan of the idea of commuting. If you’re interested in the option of distance learning, you don’t have to travel in overcrowded trains or buses. As I mentioned earlier, you will require an internet connection at home. The entire college could be located in your bedroom, and you would not need to leave. The commute is the most challenging since you lose much time, money, and, most importantly, energy. It is not a pleasure to commute for long periods.
-Plethora of Schools and Colleges to Choose
There are a lot of colleges and schools today offering distance education. Therefore, you won’t have difficulties choosing an institution, and you can pick a school that best suits your needs. If you live in India, IGNOU is a top university that provides distance learning. However, you have to take a couple of classes each week; it allows you the flexibility to choose your schedule. There are also other universities and colleges similar to IGNOU that you can enroll in and study at a distance.
Another benefit of distance learning. The total cost you have to pay to enroll in Distance College is significantly less when compared to the traditional college. If you have an area with a low income, you can easily afford distance college. Additionally, the costs for specific courses offered through distance learning are much lower than those at an average all-day college. Therefore, you can obtain a top-quality education at the lowest cost if you need funds.
-Learn While Working
You can take classes or go to your education while working. As I stated earlier, distance learning offers you freedom in time and location. Distance learning isn’t going to interfere with your work schedule, and it is possible to work all day while studying at night or vice versa. So if you’re an employee, you can opt for distance education without impacting your 9-5 job. Furthermore, it’s ideal for homemakers who can learn from their own homes. This is why there are advantages to distance education.
Common Types of Distance Learning
Although there are many options for learning (and teaching) options available online, there are some varieties that are well-supported by established systems and methodologies.
- Video Conferencing is an effective method for teachers to engage directly with their students in live classes. It could be a one-on-one session or even a class-like situation where multiple students are connected to the teacher’s world.
- The term “synchronized” learning is when all learners learn in the same class (and often, even simultaneously), but the teacher is in a different location. The most common method is video or teleconferencing to electronically connect the learners and instructors.
- An asynchronous education can be described as a more interconnected but less restricted format. Instead of living online lessons, students are provided with assignments to complete with deadlines. They are then required to study for themselves to complete the tasks.
- Open-schedule online courses offer another level of flexibility. It’s a form, of course, that is synchronous; however, there aren’t any deadlines. This is perfect for students who have other obligations to their schedules, like parents who work from home or are professionals.
- Fixed-time online courses are a form of synchronous course requiring online students to go to a particular virtual location at a specific date and time (e.g., a webinar). In contrast to more rigid synchronous classes that are more rigid, this allows students from around the world to communicate and engage on the internet.
- Computer-based distant education can be described as a fixed-time computer-based course that is synchronous, typically in an online computer lab. It is the most popular option in established institutions that possess the required technology.
What is the difference between distance learning and regular learning? From regular learning?
Distance education is distinct from regular teaching regarding students’ or teachers’ presence in the classroom. What does this mean? In the majority of cases, it means more flexibility for learners and educators. However, it demands higher levels of discipline and planning to complete the program of study. The greater freedom that comes with remote learning is best observed because students can select classes that are suited to their schedules and resources. (Teachers can do similar things.) Students may also like the location and instructional style that most suits their requirements for digital learning. One of the benefits of freedom is the discipline needed to get the most out learning experience. Students must be self-motivated to accomplish their tasks, especially in the context of systems that don’t require them to be present at a specific date or time. Teachers should also be more organized and prepared when their students need further explanation, particularly in the case of not being taught live and can “read the room.”
Need & Importance of Distance Education in India
Distance Education receives a massive response in India. But, in these systems, the goal of providing an education of the highest quality is being replaced by making more money from students through the institutions. Universities offering distance education must ensure the quality of the higher distance education since we do not want to look back to make a fresh start over. The following are the most critical needs and the importance of high-quality Distance education across India:
- The rapid development in education Due to the rapid advancement of technology and education, it’s nearly impossible to implement innovations informal education.
- Population: A rate that is unimaginable of growth in the number of people living on earth has diminished the likelihood of formal education to educate every student.
- Limitations to geography: Students who live in geographically isolated areas may have a difficult time traditionally completing their classes.
- Qualification enhancement: Distance learning allows candidates to improve their skills even while they are in their current work.
- The desire to work and learn: If you can earn money while learning, then it’s the most significant benefit you can get from distance learning.
- Education for everyone: Distance education is for all ages.
- Financial Circumstances Learning via distance is widely accepted in India due to the economic and family obligations of many young students.
- Accelerate Promotion The process of pursuing higher educational levels in the workplace could result in improved and more increased capabilities and knowledge, increasing your chances of being promoted.
- Flexibility: Flexible education is the thing everyone desires, and distance learning provides the identical.
Top 15 MBA Distance Education Universities in India
1. Lovely Professional University
The institution was established in 2005. Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a private university situated in Jalandhar, Punjab. It was formally approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC); LPU is an affiliate of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The year 2021 was the final when Lovely Professional University was placed at 37, 62 and in the Engineering, Management, Engineering University, and Overall categories as per the National Institute for Research and Education 2021. Over the decades, LPU has collaborated and has signed MoUs with prominent companies in India and across the globe to provide training in industries for students. The most prominent organizations include Google, BOSCH, Microsoft, DELL EMC, CISCO, Intel, WMware, SmurAgro, and Cadence.
The school currently offers more than 300 diplomas and degrees within the 45 faculties. Alongside its standard courses, LPU also provides a wide range of distance-education programs through Lovely Professional University Distance Education (LPUDE). The school administers tests like that of the Lovely Professional University National Eligibility and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST)for admission to various courses. Students can also receive scholarships with a 60% tuition exemption dependent on their LPUNEST score. In the past, students were awarded scholarships over 100 crores of rupees.
Candidates who want to apply for MBA Admission to Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, have to meet the minimum admission requirements set by the institution. The eligibility requirements required for LPU MBA admission are given below.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55 percent marks.
- Individuals that have successfully obtained CA (Chartered Accountancy) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or CS (Company Secretary)from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or (CMA) Cost and Management Accountancy from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India are also admissible to admission.
- A relaxation of 5% will be granted reserved for the Wards Kashmiri Migrantsor Defence Personnel and their Dependents North-East states and Sikkim applicants.
- 10 10% relaxation will be given to exceptional sports Persons (A/A+ Category by Sports Scholarship).
Personal Contact Program
Personal Contact Programs for different courses offered at the University Campus, Phagwara, Punjab, allow students to understand the curriculum and learning by engaging with faculty members from the university and other students.
Seminars and Workshops
Numerous Seminars and Workshops are held through LPU for Distance Education students on the University Campus. Students from different areas attend the seminars/workshops and benefit academically and professionally.
Studying Online is a Featured Study
LPU provides free accessibility to their DE study materials to everyone by making them accessible without cost through the World Wide Web. The study materials, which are primarily intended for Distance Education students, may also be used for regular LPU students and students from other universities.
Affordable Fee Structure
Financial constraints shouldn’t stand impeding your goals in education and career. This is the central concept that drives LPU Distance Education to offer its programs with a reasonable cost structure, making quality college education accessible to everyone.
Chance to visit campus
LPU DE provides an opportunity for students to visit campus and experience firsthand campus life. Campus tours and the chance to meet directly with university representatives are always popular among LPU Distance Education students.
Address:- Jalandhar – Delhi, Grand Trunk Rd, Phagwara, Punjab 144001
Contact Number0182 440 4404
Official Website:- https://www.lpu.in/
2. Jamia Millia Islamia University
Jamia Milia Islamia, commonly referred to as JMI, is an institution of higher learning located in Delhi. It was founded in 1920 and was accredited through the UGC. It is an affiliate of the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU) and is certified with an “A” Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council ( NAAC). Jamia Milia Islamia has been placed 10th in the University category and 28 in the type of Engineering by NIRF in 2020. The University has nine faculties that include the Faculty of Architecture, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Law, and Faculty of Law, among other faculties. In these faculties at present, JMI offers a total of 223 courses. These include diploma advanced diplomae, advanced diplomae, graduate diploma certificate vocational, MPhil, UG, and Ph.D. across various disciplines, like Sciences, Commerce, Science, Engineering & Technology and more. These courses are offered in both self-financed and traditional ways. In addition to full-time or part-time programs, the University provides a Centre for Distance and Open Learning where it provides distance-learning courses at UG, PG, or diploma levels.
Candidates should check the JMI eligibility criteria before making an application online. It is essential to know which courses meet those JMI 2022 eligibility requirements. The eligibility criteria for JMI 2022 constitute the minimum requirements laid by the University to applicants. Below is the table that applicants could use to verify the JMI qualifications.
Graduation at minimum the equivalent of 45% marks and 55 percent marks in the relevant subject.
Candidates must have completed the senior secondary school examination or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks of the highest five-papers
– Ensure greater clarity and focus in the institution’s working towards improving quality;
– Ensure that the quality culture is internalized culture
– Ensure coordination and improvement among the various functions of the institution, and establish the best practices.
Provide a solid foundation for making decisions that improve institutional functioning
It acts as a dynamic mechanism for the quality of HEIs’s changes;
Develop a systematic method of internal and documenting communication.
Jamia Milia Islamia’s University Admission Process 2022
In conjunction with the launch of the CUCET Examination for admissions into JMI students, they will also see a change to the admission process. The following are the anticipated admission procedures for the exam in 2022.
- Students will need to sign in to CUCET’s Website for CUCET and then create the login credentials.
- This application will be posted through the government website, where students can complete the application form by providing all details and documents to be used for verification.
- Then, that amount can be claimed as a fee that applicants must pay. You can use the net banking system, wallet payment credit/debit card, or debit card to make the payment and then take an exam called the CUCET Test 2022.
Address:- Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Telephone Number 9836219994 (9836289994).
Official Website:- https://www.jmi.ac.in/
3. NMIMS Global Access School For Continuing Education (NGA-SCE):
The NGA-SCE is a regal institution at the top of the list among institutions that recognize PG diplomas and diplomas and certificates in supervision and MBA distance education institutions. The NMIMS Global Access is established on the SVKM’s NMIMS University central campus. The SVKM’s NMIMS University is successfully placed in the JVPD Scheme, Mumbai, located just a short distance to Vile Parle railway station. The UGC-DEB supports the arrangement and is widely accepted in the corporate environment. It comprises seven local centers spread across the country that can fulfill the numerous requirements of management experts and new graduates. The institution is home to 40,000 square feet of developed space. This is one of the most prestigious MBA distance education institutions in India.
Conditions for Eligibility
MBA & B.Tech
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination at an accredited university or an equivalent degree, which includes an International Baccalaureate Diploma. Diploma holders who have at least 50 percent in engineering may also apply for this course.
- Minimum marks: Candidates should have obtained a minimum impact of 50% PCM for Mumbai and 45% at the Shirpur campus.
- The age of candidate must be at least 25 years old. Age should not be more than.
B.SC Finance, BBA, B.Com
- Qualifying Exam: Student must have completed the 10+2 or equivalent exam, with a diploma from IB (International Baccalaureate) to be eligible for NMIMS’ NPAT. But it is considered that a candidate could pass in one go. The candidate should have taken maths or statistics for the normal stage.
- The holders of the diploma from IB who have passed the maths/statistics test of 10+2 are also eligible for the B.sc course and the BBA.
- Minimal MarksMinimum of 50% marks must be obtained for B.com, with 60% marks only required on the first attempt for B.sc and BBA courses.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate must not exceed 25 years old.
MBA Pharma B.Tech (B.Pharma+MBA)
- Qualifying Exam: The student must appear 10+2 class or equivalent test, including an IB certificate. He should be able to pass his Science and English subjects that are compulsory.
- Minimum marks: The required minimum mark for MBA Pharma is 50 percent from PCM/PCB.
- The person applying for the position should never be older than 25 years.
MBA & B.Tech
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination at an accredited university or an equivalent degree, which includes an International Baccalaureate Diploma. Diploma holders who hold 50% engineering credits can be eligible for this course.
- Minimum marks: Candidates should have obtained a minimum impact of 50% PCM for Mumbai and 45% at the Shirpur campus.
- Age, The Age of the candidate should not exceed at least 25 years old. Age should not be more than.
Benefits from NMIMS
- NMIMS has built its brand name in the last decade, much of which was earned through word of mouth.
- Earned certifications: According to DNA, NMIMS has been listed as the 5th most prestigious institution in India, which offers distance learning on management. Apart from DNA and other top accreditations, another one has been granted the NMIMS.
- Case studies: Many management institutes are based on theories; however, NMIMS is among those institutes that believe in helping students study topics practically. The dedicated faculty periodically gives case studies to help students understand the up and down in management, i.e., at a natural pace.
- Extracurricular activities Distance education programs could be monotonous and have the same teaching style; however, NMIMS has introduced a variety of different programs, including group discussions and case study discussions, and individual-to-person sessions for solving doubts. These extra sessions are designed to ensure that students are motivated to complete the course with ease and a high level of perfection.
- Updated course curriculum Many distance education providers in India use a one-time course curriculum that may not be updated in time because it is required. However, NMIMS’s industry experts ensure that students are taught about the latest industry trends and will enable them to be ready for employment.
NMIMS Admission Process
- Candidates must ensure that they meet the requirements for eligibility.
- Candidates eligible to take the test must take the NMAT entrance exam.
- Scores of the preliminary exam are considered only for exam scores for reapplication are not considered as such by NMIMS.
- Candidates must be eligible to apply to Narsee the Monjee Institute for Management, Mumbai.
- Aspirants should ensure that their application to be eligible for NMIMS Mumbai admission must be completed before the deadline of NMAT by GMAC test.
- The merit lists are compiled by using NMAT scores to shortlist applicants.
- Then, those selected will be required to take a psychometric or a written test, which is followed by an interview.
- Candidates are selected, and those who meet the requirements for admission are granted admission.
- The final stage is to verify the authenticity of documents and the payment fee NMIMS Mumbai admission fee.
Address:- V. L, Pherozeshah Mehta Rd, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056
Phone Number:- 022 4235 5555
Official Website:- https://nmat.nmims.edu/
4. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
The University was established in 2003 under the UPES Act, 2003 of Uttarakhand’s State Legislature; UPES is a recognized university by the U.G.C. and recognized as an ‘A’ grade by NAAC. The University has been awarded 5-Stars for Employability (placements) and Academic Development Program Strength, Campus Facilities. It also received four stars for overall teaching from the world-renowned Q.S. Rating.
UPES offers industry-focused and highly specialized postgraduate and graduate programs at seven colleges: School of Engineering, School of Computer Science, School of Design, School of Law, School of Business, School of Health Sciences, and the School of Modern Media. Because of its industry-focused programs and emphasis on holistic growth, UPES graduates prefer recruiters with an average of more than 90% placements over the last several years. UPES is guided by its guiding principles and goal of providing excellent results for students. In 2021, it was recognized as the”University of the Year North” by ASSOCHAM.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission is 50% marks in class 10 and 10+2 and 50 marks for any of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at the level of 10+2.
For admission via the non-examination route, applicants must score 50% marks in their 10+2 and P.C.M. subjects to qualify for board merit and 50 marks in 10+2 and subject areas in P.C.M. for JEE Main merit.
The JEE Main results will be published on the official Website of UPES following the announcement of JEE Main Results. Based on the results from JEE, Main centralized counseling will be conducted using Merit Ranking.
UPES is a school that follows a brand new teaching curriculum called ABLE (Academic Blueprint for Excellence in Learning), a comprehensive structure based on the individual’s need to explore, discover challenges, and discover. In conjunction with the curriculum, this ABLE structure focuses on building the lifelong skills needed to allow students to become future leaders and global citizens. Additionally, the University has more than 60 funded research projects, registered more than 120 research patents, and has published over 22,000 research articles that cover a wide variety of subjects.
- First, to ensure that applicants take CAT/NMAT tests using GMAC/XAT/MAT, GMAT, and get an acceptable score.
- Following this step, applicants fill in the UPES Dehradun application form.
- If applicants did not show in the national entrance test, they could take UPESMET, which the University administers.
- Then, the candidates are selected to participate in a group discussion and an individual interview.
- Check-in G.D. as well as P.I.
- The varsity chose applicants in the race for M.B.A. admission based on their performance in G.D., P.I., and the entrance exam.
- In the end, you have to pay tuition fees and submit the necessary documents.
Address: ENERGY ACRES, UPES BIDHOLI via Prem Nagar, Uttarakhand 248007
Contact Number1800 102 8737
Official Website:- https://www.upes.ac.in/
5. Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University (CU or CUCHD) is a private university recognized and awarded an “A+” grade by the NAAC and designated as an institution by UGC. It was ranked 52 in the Universities category and at 16 on the Architecture scale by NIRF in 2021. The University was established in 2012, and CU offers more than 200 courses within their 18 affiliate institutes comprising Chandigarh University Institute of Distance and Open Learning ( CU-IDOL). The school is known for its programs that concentrate on Engineering Science, Engineering, and Management.
The University has been awarded numerous certificates or awards in the last few years. One of these is QS-I GAUGE E’LEAD (E-Learning Quality in Academic Digitalization), allowing CU to offer online education and learning. Furthermore, the University also offers MBA programs through partnerships with the top companies like IBM, TCS, SBI, Virtusa, and SHRM. Chandigarh University conducts the Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) to admit students into its programs. CUCET scores also serve as the basis for granting scholarships worth INR 33 million students, with 100% tuition exemptions.
- The general program is accessible via the University School of Business (USB) and through CU and is available in three and five areas of study.
- A two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA), which is focused upon Tourism and Hospitality Management, is offered by CU
- MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management are offered in six specializations.
- MBA Strategic Human Resources is available in seven fields of HR.
- MBA for Business Analytics is offered in eight areas of specialization.
Unprecedented Industrial Patronage
Chandigarh University has forged industrial alliances with the top multinational corporations around the globe that ensure high academic standards, modern and up-to-date curriculum, and relevance to the workplace. In Chandigarh University, you will have the advantage of being exposed to the standard corporate environment by way of industry-sponsored infrastructure and skilled faculty.
GLOBAL Outlook: Chandigarh University has an international perspective, and our strategy for internationalization ensures that we reflect this outlook in everything we do. We recruit world-class academics with a vast influence, and they are a leader in international activities. We are connected to over 350+ universities worldwide, and more than 550 students from around the world study at us every year. This means that your degree will give you a global outlook that employers greatly value.
Students from diverse cultures
In the current world of increasing connectivity, building cultural competence and accepting differences is crucial for success. At CU, We recognize the vital contributions of individuals from diverse backgrounds. Our diverse student body comprises pupils from across Indian states and twenty nations that promise you a culturally enriching experience. You’ll be challenged to question your thinking and thinking, and these influences will assist you in improving and growing. The diversity of cultures and ethnicities enrich the student experience, educational program, and activities on campus.
The Return On Investment(ROI)
We believe that anyone with thirst and desire to learn should be given a chance to enjoy this life-changing experience. Chandigarh University offers the most affordable fees in the region, leading to the highest return on investment.
Masters of Business Administration (Strategic HR)(Strategic HR) ITP Bachelor’s degree in PG or equivalent in any field with a minimum of 50% marks from an approved University or institution. Students of recognized professional programs such as ICWA/CS. are also eligible for application. The applicant must be able to pay INR.
Masters of Business Administration (Strategic-HR) PG Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline with 50 percent marks from an accredited University or institution. Students of professional programs recognized, such as CA/ ICWA/CS, etc., are also eligible for application. You can also apply for INR.
Masters of Business Administration- (Business Analytics) in combination with IBM PG Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent degree in any field with five percent marks at an accredited University or Institution. In addition, the applicant must have studied Mathematics/Statistics/Quantitative Techniques as one of the subjects at 10+2 or Graduation Level. Professionals who have graduated from recognized programs such as ICWA/CS. are also eligible for application. You can also apply for INR.
Address:- Ludhiana – Chandigarh State Hwy, Sunny Enclave, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140301
Contact Number099888 33271
Official Website:- https://www.cuchd.in/
6. Jiwaji University
Jiwaji University Gwalior is a public university located within Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. The University was founded in 1964. Jiwaji University is recognized by the UGC and AICTE as well as approved through the Bar Council of India (BCI), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), National Medical Commission (NMC), and National Council of Technical Education (NCTE) as well as recognized from the NAAC. Jiwaji University initially began with 29 affiliated colleges, but it now has more than 400 colleges that are affiliated with it in 2021. Some of the most prestigious institutions, like Indira Gandhi National Open University New Delhi (IGNOU) and MP Bhoj Open University, Bhopal, use their campus at Jiwaji University as a study center for distance-learning courses. Jiwaji University has been listed as 86-90 in all Indian university institutions. It is ranked 350-400 in the BRICS nations and 600+ across all Asian countries in the highly regarded Q.S. World Ranking 2021. Jiwaji University also facilitates its students in various U.G. doctoral and doctoral distance-learning courses under Jiwaji University’s School of Distance Education, Jiwaji University.
- M.Lib.I.Sc. The applicants must hold an undergraduate diploma in B.Lib.I.Sc. with an overall score of 50% to be considered eligible.
- M.P. P Ed: The candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree in B.P.Ed. with an average score of 50 percent marks.
- MMC applicants must demonstrate that they have completed their graduation in any relevant stream, with at least 50% marks in aggregate, to be considered eligible.
- The person applying must graduate with at least 50% marks aggregate in the field of study.
- M Pharma: The candidate should have a minimum of 60 percentage points in B.Pharma from an accredited institute.
- LLM applicants with a Law qualification at the U.G. level and at least 55% marks in aggregate are suitable to apply.
- M.Com:The candidates who hold a U.G. degree in Management or Commerce with a total of 50 percent marks can take the course.
- M.Sc. Candidates must graduate in the relevant subject with at the minimum of 50% marks aggregate. Candidates who want to study Biochemistry must pass a compulsory subject like Botany/Zoology / Biochem or Biotech or Microbiology/Env Sciences and Chemistry at the graduation grade.
- MCA: The candidates can apply to the program if they have completed a bachelor’s degree in any stream relevant to them that includes Mathematics as a compulsory subject at graduation degree or the 10+2 level.
- MBA: Candidates possessing a U.G. diploma in the discipline of their choice with marks of 50% or more from a recognized institution of higher education or a University.
- M.Tech: The candidates must possess at least a B.E. or B.Tech degree recognized through AICTE with an average of 55 percent marks. A 5% reduction in the percentage required is granted to applicants from the reserved category.
- Central Library: It is a four-floored building operated using its own “Open Access System” for both its students and staff. To meet the needs of different users, the library provides services such as Reference & Information, Reprographic Bibliographic, Electronic Resource Sharing, book lending, and Users Awareness Service.
- Sports Complex: Mahadji Scindia Sports Complex includes two basketball courts, three Tennis courts, four volleyball courts, one hockey/football/cricket / kho-kho ground. The indoor hall is used for Table Tennis, Judo, aerobics, Badminton, Wrestling, weight-lifting, and other sports. A brand new gym with modern facilities is called Madhav Rao Scindia Gymnastics.
- Computer Center is responsible for the computerization of University activities, Departmental Teaching, equipped with a LAN that assists staff and students in their tasks.
- Hostels Three Hostels for males and women in Jiwaji University with all possible amenities and facilities.
- Career & Counselling Cell is responsible for organizing workshops, inviting companies to job opportunities, and giving students the right skills needed to work in the world of work.
- Admission is entirely based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam and qualifying test conducted at the University’s discretion. Candidates interested in access must go to their University’s official site and complete their application online. Application fees can be paid with credit or debit card, or net banking.
- Application Fee 11,000 INR for general candidates, and INR 800 to SC/ ST/ OBC
- The printed admission form together with copies of Mark Sheets and any other papers (SC / ST or OBC and FF/PH or Kashmiri migrant Parsi / Staff Ward NRI or NCC / NSS and Sports, etc.) are required to be delivered to the Chairman of the Admission Committee, School of Studies in Physics, Jiwaji University, Gwalior 474011, or by Speed Post or in person.
- For specific courses admission to particular courses, the university awards admission by merits scored on entrance tests conducted by the M.P. or the University. DTE.
Address:- Sachin Tendulkar Rd, Kailash Nagar, Mahalgaon, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474001
Telephone Number 0751 244 2712
Official Website:- http://www.jiwaji.edu/
7. L.R.Welingkar Institute of Management
The criteria for eligibility required for this Distance MBA program might vary between Institute Institute and University to University in addition to the length of the course. If we speak about the primary Distance MBA eligibility criteria for the standard two-year period, it’s:
- A bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized university
- Experience in the field is preferred; however, it is not a condition.
- A valid score from an approved MBA entrance exam like the CAT, XAT MMS-CET ATMA, CMAT, or any other. You may need to pass the entrance test for the college if you don’t have an official MBA admission exam score.
Industry-relevant curriculum The highly regarded Distance MBA institutes such as IMT CDL, Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning, NMIMS University, and others have enough experience to know the market’s pulse and ensure that their courses are industry-relevant up-to-date curricula that are to keep up with the evolving business landscape.
Continuous employment Degrees in Distance Management are frequently taken up by professionals because these programs have proven perfect for those who struggle to go to regular classes. Distance MBA allows them to increase their managerial skills while earning a degree simultaneously as their job.
Makes full use of modern educational technology and technologies. Online MBA education makes the most of the capabilities of cutting-edge technology for education that bring the classroom into your home. The top universities and business schools worldwide, like Harvard Business School and MIT, make use of these tools to provide their programs across the globe. Furthermore, MOOCs, platforms, and platforms such as Udacity, Edex, and Coursera have eliminated the stigma associated with distance learning courses.
All regulatory bodies recognize it. Suppose you complete a Distance MBA program from a recognized MBA College. In that case, you’ll be studying at an institution that has been accredited by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB) of the UGC. The approval status for the particular MBA College can be verified by going to the DEB website.
Admissions to different U.G. and P.G. Programmes are strictly based on merit.
The university entrance exam and a Personal Interview will make the selection process for admission to different courses.
Exceptionally, candidates should be aware that the tuition fee is not refundable after choosing the course.
But, they can also decide to change their course if they are required.
All applicants are required to ensure that you fill in all the required information on the application form.
Attach all documents required by attaching passport-sized photos.
Address:- Jhajjar Rd, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507
Contact Number 082228 84903
Official Website:- https://www.welingkar.org/
8. Institute Of Management Technology (IMT-CDL) :
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad was established in 1980 as a top management school in the nation that focuses on providing students to be leaders through innovation, implementation, and accountability to society. IMTG is an AACSB accredited autonomous non-profit, non-profit institution offering postgraduate programs for more than three and a half years. IMT CDL has contributed to the transformation of education in the nation by producing and preparing students who are adaptable and flexible to the changing world of knowledge. Through this learning mode, IMTG helps its students learn continuously and improve their abilities as technology improves. CDL is primarily for professional students and those who cannot avail the benefits of physically attending the classroom. IMT CDL offers a wide selection of management courses. They are AICTE accredited, which provides education using cutting-edge technology that connects students with resources and information all over the Indian environment and around the world. The courses would concentrate on advanced education and aim to produce competent professionals to meet the requirements for management graduates. They have specific capabilities to differentiate them from the masses and businesses.
- A student can be enrolled in The PGDM (Two Years Program) following graduation with a minimum of 2nd Division.
- A student can enroll in this program PGDM (Two Year Program) after he has graduated and is in the Third Division but must have at least two years of work experience following graduation.
- IMT has experience in managing education programs for over three decades.
- International institutes benchmark the learning and quality of the curriculum at IMT CDL. It is among the top institutes in management courses.
- The school offers an intensive online learning plan that includes live interactive lectures, an industry-ready curriculum, and highly skilled faculty expert industry professionals.
- The video library that contains the recorded lectures is available to students at all times, aiding learning anywhere, thanks to the most modern infrastructure.
- The course establishes the base on business programs like online, Full, and Executive classes.
Admissions to the IMT-CDL programs are held twice per year, i.e. in July and January. The admission forms can be obtained from the headquarters of IMT CDL, which must be filled out with the correct information and handed into the head office together and the draft of the fee. Online application form can also be acquired at their website www.imtcdl.ac.in/admissions/ . Admission testing is conducted via tests in person only, performed in the headquarters. The results are posted up on the campus or the official Website.
Address:- A-16, Site, 3, Meerut Rd, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003
Telephone Number 1 20 462 2400
Official Website:- https://www.imtcdl.ac.in/
9. Prin LN Welingkar Institute Of Management
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Also called Welingakar, is among India’s most prestigious management colleges. The college has two campuses, i.e. Mumbai and Bangalore. WeSchool Mumbai is known for its two-year full-time, full-time PGDM program offered to students. It also has a PGDM degree in Business Design E-Business, Research & Business Analytics, Healthcare Management, Retail Management, Rural Management, Media & Entertainment. Acceptance into the PGDM courses of the college is made on by XAT, CAT GMAT, ATMA scores. Find out more about Welingkar Mumbai Courses & Fees Welingkar Mumbai offers is the sixth educational institute in Mumbai to make it to 72 and in the top 100 best Management Institutes on the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) list for 2021. The college offers International connections with universities from abroad such as Audencia Nantes, France; VHL University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands; University of Haifa, Israel; Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel; Tel Aviv University, Israel; IDC Herzliya, Israel; Copenhagen Business School, Denmark; Grand MacEwan College, Canada; Otto Fredrich Universitat, Bamberg, Germany; IESEG, F School of Management, France; Curtin University, Australia; University of Lincoln, UK, University of Western Australia, Australia; Sogang University, Korea as well as many others.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50 percent marks (45 percent for SC/ST) at an accredited university.
- Should have attended the CAT (2015), which the IIMs conducted for the year mentioned in the announcement (IIMS do not play a role in the Welingkar admissions procedure) and the XAT (2016) or ATMA (2015-2016) or CMAT (2015-2016) and MhCET (2016).
- Virtual Classroom Facility WeSchool offers Virtual Classroom Facility WeSchool provides you with a Virtual Classroom which is live interactive online classes that include one-on-one interactions with the instructor and an opportunity for questions and answers afterward to help you with more significant learning.
- Educational Toolkit, The E-Learning Toolkit, offers subject-specific materials such as summaries of PP, pp presentations, and skill-building exercises for each chapter. Everything is free, apart from printed materials.
- Experiential Learning Programme– WeSchool offers real-time learning workshops for students studying distance learning to help them gain a better understanding and understanding of.
- Personal Contact ProgramPCP is available at an additional cost of Rs300(at the date of admission) (at the time of entry) or Rs400(later), depending on the subject. It’s not mandatory but strongly suggested by the institute as it promotes interaction between students and provides the opportunity to address any questions about the curriculum or exam.
- Workshops and visits to industry Workshops and Industry visitsWeSchool arranges for the students in their industries and also to attend different workshops for students to gain a real-world perspective of the business.
- Newswire Services TheNewswire is a unique service provided through WeSchool via its Website for students to stay informed about up to date with the latest developments in their area of interest.
Students planning to take a part-time MBA at the Welingkar Institute of Management and research should look over the information brochure before applying. The interested candidates can find the brochure through the link given here – https://www.welingkar.org/programmes/part-time-programme.
After reading all the details regarding the program, the students who wish to participate in the program must submit an online application form via this institution’s official Website.
The students can also go through the link given below for an online application – https://parttimemasters.welingkar.org/.
After filling out all the required information and uploading all required documents, the students will be required to pay the amount of Rs. 1500 as application fee via Debit/Credit card Net Banking, Net Banking, NEFTor RTGS. After the payment, the form is then completed.
At the following round, all applicants will be screened for an exhaustive test that includes a Written Test and a Group Discussion, and an Interview.
After reviewing the candidates’ performance for these three stages, the final Merit-list is created, and the candidates will be informed via e-mail.
Then, the students must appear in person to authorities to complete the formalities and verify the uploaded documents. A work experience certificate to confirm their admission.
Address:- Lakhamsi Napoo Rd, Opposite Sportastic Squash Coaching Academy – Matunga Gymkhana, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
Contact Number022 2419 8300
Official Website:- https://www.welingkar.org/
10. ICFAI University
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) is a non-profit Society that is registered as a public society under Andhra Pradesh (Telangana Area) Public Societies Registration Act 1350 Fsli (Act I of 1350 F). The organization was founded in 1984, and the aim was to provide world-class, high-quality education. ICFAI has more than three decades of outstanding track record in the academic field. It began the certification program for Financial Analysts as well in 1985. CFA Program in 1985 and has played a vital role in the development of the next class of professionals in India. In 1995, ICFAI created IBS 1995. ICFAI Business Schools (IBS) across India in eight locations. They provide top-quality, job-oriented two-year postgraduate programs in Management, with various areas of specialization. In the past, IBS Hyderabad was ranked as one of the top ten B-Schools in India according to independent research carried out by different magazines.
In line with its goal of encouraging the development of top-quality higher education and to enhance accessibility, increase equity, and promote excellence, ICFAI has funded 11 private universities across various States, which has led to the pan-Indian participation in ICFAI Universities. ICFAI Group is one of the largest private Universities organizations in India.
ICFAI University publishes over 300 case studies each year. Professional research journals quarterly that cover a range of management fields finance, science and technology, law, economics, and liberal arts.
- Candidates who have passed an exam of at least +2 in any subject of study at an approved board may be allowed to take BBA. BBA program.
- Candidates who have passed their bachelor’s are eligible to apply for admission into UG Diploma and PG Diplomas.
- Candidates with high marks on their bachelor’s degree can be accepted into the MBA degree.
- Courses offered by ICFAI are available only on a merit basis.
The University does not have an entrance test for admission to the courses. However, the applicant has to pass through the selection process, and they must register themselves through the Website of ICFAI. The selection process consists of a micro-presentation and an interview.
1. Greater Flexibility
With the help of distance learning, students can pursue and finish their classes from any location using computers and an internet connection—the majority of those who sign up for distance education work. Distance education permits students to choose a suitable time to study without interfering with their hectic schedules. You can work during the day or late at night or on weekends. Instructional materials and learning materials are available on the internet at any time. Students who are working can also learn while earning.
2. There is no need to commute.
Distance learning can be done online, so students do not have to pay for and travel time to and from their classes. Students can take courses and complete their assignments within the privacy of their homes. Many institutions that offer distance-learning programs provide tutorials and lectures online via video conferences. Students don’t have to sit in a classroom, and you can even enjoy classes at the ease of their couch in the living room or their bedroom. Video conferencing services such as ezTalks Cloud Meeting offer innovative whiteboards and screen/file-sharing options that enable classes to be more engaging. Its HD-quality audio and video experience mimic the classroom experience in real life, which helps make online lectures more relevant.
3. Astonishing Cost Savings
The price of online education programs tends to be lower than the brick and mortar institutions. The online learning program will also save you the cost of driving and renting an apartment or obtaining meals plans. This makes distance learning an economical option for parents and students. Alongside the ease of taking an online course, students also have the excellent opportunity to save money on their tuition.
4. Convenient Learning
For most students in the working class, returning to class can be difficult. When you ask questions about a problematic idea about a particular topic could be uncomfortable for shy students. However, that’s not the case with distance learning. A self-motivated and disciplined student can be taught at their own pace. Online education uses tutorials, online learning materials, and video conference sessions to impart students’ knowledge. So, students of different abilities benefit from the chance to learn the subject in greater depth.
- MBA is a master’s degree-professional degree. Today, everybody would like to land a top-paying job with prominent private or public organizations. To get the job, everyone is eager to learn and earn an MBA. The school offers MBA across its nine branches, spread across India.
- Candidates can select from several MBA degrees, including International Business, IT & Systems Healthcare administration, hospital administration operations Human resources, Innovative Management, Telecom Management, Pharma Management, Retail Management, Healthcare Management, Global Markets, Marketing, Strategic Finance, Risk Management as well as investment management,
- Graduation from a recognized university is necessary to obtain an MBA degree. MBA.
- Students who have passed bachelor’s in any study or discipline can be admitted to the program with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Aspirants must have work experience of at least six years to earn the certificate.
- Merit-based entries are available to E-MBA.
Address:- SCO 142-43,3rd Floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh, 160034
Telephone Number0172 501 2225
Official Website:- https://www.icfaiuniversity.in/
11. Shivaji University
Shivaji University, Kolhapur (SUK), established in 1962, is located in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. The school, which has an extensive campus of 853 acres, has been named Chhatrapati Shivaji, the founder of the Maratha Empire. The University has an overall NIRF 2020 rating of 150 in India and has been awarded NAAC Grade A, and offers Graduation and Post Graduation Doctoral and Post Graduation degrees in Technology, Business Administration, and Science. Admission to these programs is equally Merit and Entrance-based. Companies looking to hire offer packages between INR 2 up to INR 10 LPA. the top recruiters include Tata Motors, Cytel, John Deere, and SAS.
- Candidates should hold at least a bachelor’s degree with 50 marks.
- Candidates should have sat in MAH-CET.
* Ensure greater clarity and focus in the institution’s improving quality.* Incorporate this quality-focused culture.
* Ensure coordination and improvement across the different activities of the institution—every good practice.
* Establish a solid basis for making decisions to improve the institution’s functioning.
* Function like a dynamic mechanism to monitor his quality changes.
• Develop a systematic method of internal communication and documentation.
- Visit this Website: DTE Maharastra Govt website.
- Select Apply Online.
- Choose to click here for new registration.
- Input the necessary details.
- Save the registration number as well as the password.
- Pay INR 1,000 as application fees. INR 1,000 on the internet.
- Print out the receipt to be used for later use
- Upload the most recent photo with white background.
- Upload an image of your signature drawn on white paper using black ink.
Address:- Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416004
Telephone Number 0231 260 9000
Official Website:- http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/
12. IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute
Institute of Management Technology, Centre for Distance Learning, IMT-CDL Ghaziabad was founded in 1982. It was accredited as a reputable institution by the Distance Education Council, Government of India. IMT-CDL has an area of 6 acres and is located just a few miles from Delhi. It provides a variety of classes in management and information technology. IMT CDL offers facilities like an auditorium, library with wi-fi, a campus with wi-fi, and classrooms that are equipped. It provides online classes, assignments online, and online exams. They also host workshops and conferences to benefit the students. IMT CDL has information centers located across India. The program has two cycles: one running between January and June and the second from July through December.
The selection of the different IMT-Centre For Distance Learning programs is based upon an examination by the committee that selects them. Admission to two-year (PGDBM) programs is made through an admission test administered at the study centers by the IMT-CDL (Head office). The admission test for One Year Diploma Programs admission is free of entrance tests. The duration of every course can be as long as the same amount as the average course duration. Candidates having two years of work experience after graduation; or candidates throughout the first class from 10th, 12th and graduation; or Technical or Legal Professionals/CA/ICWA/CS/MBBS/M-Tech; or holder of Diploma of One Year Program of IMT-CDL are exempted from admission test required for admission purpose.
- A student can be enrolled in The PGDM (Two-year program) upon graduation with a minimum of 2nd Division.
- Students can enroll in this program PGDM (Two Year Program) after he has graduated from the third Division but must have a minimum of two years of experience in the field after graduation.
- IMT has had extensive knowledge of programs for management education for more than three decades.
- The world’s leading institutes benchmark the learning and quality of the curriculum offered by IMT CDL. IMT CDL is among the top institutes in management courses.
- The institute offers an extensive online learning scheme that incorporates live interactive lectures and an industry-ready curriculum, and highly skilled faculty expert industry professionals.
- The library of video recordings of recorded lectures is available to students, making it possible to learn anywhere using the most modern infrastructure.
- The course provides business programs, such as Full Online, Executive, and Online categories.
Admissions to the IMT-CDL program are held twice per year, i.e. in July and January. The admission forms can be obtained at the IMT-CDL’s head office and must be filled in according to the instructions and handed over at the head office and the payment draft. Online application form can also be acquired at their website www.imtcdl.ac.in/admissions/ . Admission testing is conducted via a test in person and is carried out in the headquarters. The results are then put on the campus or the official Website.
Address:- A-16, Site, 3, Meerut Rd, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003
Contact Number0120 462 2400
Official Website:- https://www.imt.edu/
13. Jagannath University
The Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have graduated with a minimum of 50% scores in all disciplines can apply.
Admission criteria for MBA are based on MATor CATor CMAT/JUEE followed by a Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Courses for UG Students
- BTech Admissions are awarded according to RPETor JEE Mainor Jagannath University Entry Exam (JUEE) score.
- The admission process into BVoc (Electronics Manufacturing Services Industrial Tool Manufacturing, Refrigeration & AC and Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) is determined by the candidate’s academic qualifications.
- To be admitted into BVSc (Hotel Management), candidates must participate in JUEE, which is conducted by the University, and the other BVSc programs admission is determined by the candidate’s performance during an individual Interview (PI) University operates.
- Candidates need to apply for NATAor JEE Main-II to be admitted to the BArch program.
- BA LLB and BBA LLB admissions are dependent on the CLAT/LSATor JUEE score.
- To be admitted to the BSc (Hons) agriculture course, students must appear for the JETor ICAR AIEEA.
- In the B.Ed program, admissions will be determined on the scores that are required in the Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET)
- Candidates must possess an acceptable score on JUEE to be eligible for admission for BBA, BCA, BCom, BDes, and BPT programs.
- The admission process for the BPharm program is based on merit.
- Jagannath University MTech admissions are dependent on an acceptable score in either the GATE/ UGC NET/SLETor JUEE examinations.
- MBA Admissions to MBA will be granted based on an acceptable score in the CMAT, CAT/MATor JUEE scores
- Application into the MCA program is made through JUEE. RMCAT/JUEE creates an MCA program
- Admission to MPT and LLM is dependent on JUEE scores, which the University administers.
- Candidates who wish to be admitted for Ph.D. must have a valid score on the JUEE, which the University administers
- The final selection for applicants is determined by the candidate’s performance in the PI round.
- The cost for applying to this Ph.D. program is Rs 1,500.
Loans for education are readily available for a variety of courses
Low-interest rates and the repayment time ranging between 5 and 15 years
– – Education, living expenses, and other expenses are paid
A moratorium period that ranges from 6 months up to a year
– Income Tax Benefits
Go to this Jagannath University official website and click on the “Apply Now” tab.
Fill in the General Information like name or Guardian Name, then click Next.
Fill in the Address Information and click Next.
Complete with the Education Details and upload the scans of the needed documents.
Click Pay Now to make the fee payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Cards.
Address:- Jhajjar Rd, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507
Contact Number082228 84903
Official Website:- https://www.jagannathuniversity.org/
14. MIT Pune
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune is the first private Engineering Institute established in 1983 in Pune, Maharashtra. It is among the most prestigious institutions for Indian and international students. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Engineering management, Management, Pharmacy, Design, and more. Contributing to our society’s economic, industrial and social advancement for more than 25 years, Maharashtra Academy of Engineering Education and Research (MAEER)’s MIT Group of Institutions has assisted in fulfilling the hopes and dreams of thousands of pupils. It was the idea of the brilliant founding professor, prof. Vishwanath D. Karad, MIT, managed to craft its niche as the only institution of its kind that is focused on a value-based approach to education.
The MIT Group of Institutions Pune has placed itself at the cusp of launching the next phase of India’s higher education industry. The Group hopes to improve and enhance learning spheres and methods to secure India’s standing as a global educational leader in the next few years. After establishing a stronghold within Maharashtra with extremely successful campuses across the state, MIT is expanding its presence across the country. It has opened the university within Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh – Avantika University to cater to the needs of students in the region.
The MIT-WPU MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least 50 percent marks (45 percent for Reserved category) to be eligible to take the MBA course.
It is MIT-WPU’s MBA Selection Criteria
- Admission to MBA programs is contingent on admission tests, like CAT/MAT/XATor CMATMAH-MBA CETand PERA CET.
- Candidates who score a passing grade in one of these tests are eligible for GD or PI tests conducted by MIT-WPU.
- Final selections are based upon the performances in the preceding rounds.
- Achieving your goal: With an MBA, you can choose your streams of Finance Management, Marketing Risk Planning, strategic management, and so on. However, the global MBA provides a complete global overview of international governance. The sky is the limit of the growth ladder.
- Trustworthiness: With a Global MBA degree, you can gain better self-assessment capabilities. The unique curriculum has an international focus and demonstrates your abilities in business. The enlightening knowledge provided by the subjects and curriculum will help you grow and prepare you to do the difficult jobs.
- Broad, broad scope Global MBA allows expanding your interests to business operations manufacturing, consulting, or manufacturing. This degree offers students an overall perspective and the foundation needed to alter their career path with their goals. The degree also gives students access to a global community, which helps them develop an international perspective and opens the door to a broad array of opportunities in work.
- Parts of the Global Network: With this program, students have the chance to interact in a wide-ranging business system and enhance their education at the same time. It is possible to create a path to join the alumni network and connect with other students, teachers, and schooling personnel who understand management. The alumni network can help students gain a better understanding of the world of business and enhance their knowledge. The school provides students with numerous opportunities to interact with others with diverse cultural, social, and professional backgrounds.
- The practical learning aspect: The Global MBA program helps students overcome real-world business challenges using practical understanding and a case-based learning method. The program provides students with industrially-oriented knowledge, an encompassing view of creative ideas, and in-depth knowledge of the business’s core values. Students can develop new ideas for entrepreneurship and begin an organization through the entire course. Furthermore, Global MBA students are equipped with the fundamental capabilities needed to compete within the highly competitive business market.
- The candidates are selected by their profile. They must also achieve the required scores on at least one entrance examination (CAT/XAT/GMAT).
- They score the profiles, and the applicants are divided into two categories: Profile-based and Profile-cum score-based.
- The applicants who have been shortlisted for one Group will be contacted for an interview in the early hours, and those from that second category are selected based on the announcement of the entrance test scores.
- The final list of selections is built on the composite score, which considers the profile of the applicant, their academic history, entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT) as well as the relevancy of work experiences (if there is any) and the performance during groups of two interview.
Address: World Peace Library and Prayer Hall Vishwarajbaug, Loni kalbhor Pune, India
Telephone Number+91 20 7117 7104,+91 20 7117 7105
Official Website:- https://mitpune.ac.in/
15. Jaipur National University
Jaipur National University is a private university situated within Jaipur, the Pink City of India – Jaipur, Rajasthan. It was established in 2007 by order of the Government of Rajasthan. The university offers a range of options for undergraduate, postgraduate, and research-based courses. Jaipur National University Admission is determined by either the Entrance test or merit basis. It also accepts CAT Mat, XAT, and CMAT scores for MBA admission. The admissions process is available online and offline. Students who graduate from the university get accepted into well-known businesses like Linkruit, LTI, Fexle, HikeEdu, Decathalon, IBM, Inox, The Oberoi Group, Jaro Education BYJU’s, and many more. The top-paying companies of the recent hirings included Jaro Education, SAP, and Hike Education, offering the highest pay packages of INR 12 LPA INR 7.5 LPA and INR 5.4 LPA, respectively.
The students must adhere to specific criteria for eligibility to be eligible for admissions to Jaipur National University for a Distance MBA course. The requirements for eligibility are as follows:
- Students must hold at least a bachelor’s degree before enrolling in the Distance MBA course.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline is accepted as a prerequisite for admission.
- The institution through which the student received their bachelor’s degree needs to have the honor of being recognized by the University Grant Commission.
- Students who have passed an entrance exam such as CMAT, the XAT, MAT, etc., can also apply for the Distance MBA at Jaipur National University.
Low cost and affordable fees: If we consider the fees for the MBA program in distant learning, you’ll find that it’s reasonably priced relative to the traditional MBA course. It is a fact there are some instances where regular MBA courses are more expensive compared to distance MBA in the majority of schools in the nation. In a country like India, many types of people have different economic conditions. Many students cannot pay for the expensive fees associated with regular MBA classes. Therefore, the distance MBA is ideal for students who cannot afford the high costs and seek low and low-cost prices.
Distance MBA allows you to study and work at the same time. The following is the information: The HTML1 course will enable you to work and look simultaneously. The program of MBA through distance education is designed so that it is practical for students who are unable to go to college to study regularly. Anyone who believes that it’s impossible to be employed by an organization and pursue higher education simultaneously must realize that this isn’t the case. It is now possible to follow your MBA degree through the distance education method, gain work experience, and earn money. This is why the path of MBA at a distance is among the most practical courses following your degree.
Students of any stream can do a distance MBA The following is a list of the benefits: HTML1You can enjoy one of the most significant benefits of a space MBA since there are no requirements for the bachelor’s tracks. When you’ve completed your degree, regardless of which stream or subject you’re eligible for the program of MBA with distance education at any reputable college. But, it should be remembered that applicants must obtain their qualifying degree from an accredited university approved of AICTE and UGC. This means that you’re able to enroll in MBA distance education. MBA degree program via distance learning once you have earned the bachelor’s degree in any specializations such as BBA, B.Tech, B.com, B.A, and other graduate degrees.
Proper time management If you’ve made the decision to take the program of MBA in the distance and also chosen a specialization, then you’ll be capable of managing your work and studies effectively. We have already discussed that there is no requirement to attend regular classes during this Distance MBA program; this allows students to make the most of their time and utilize it efficiently. This program can assist you with efficient time management decisions for your everyday routine. The best Distance Learning Online MBA will also help you maintain the flexibility of your time since you can alter your schedule since there is no obligation to attend regular classes.
- There is a center set up in every state in India under the name of Jaipur National University. Students can obtain the application form at the cost of Rs. Five hundred at the University Information center stated in the state or city of their choice. The applicants must collect the photocopies of all valid documents and a passport-sized color photo and pay the fee at the center in the name of Jaipur National University.
- It is also possible to apply online on their official site Jaipur National University – Distance Education. The students will submit all required documents and images and complete the payment details. Make sure to print the receipt printed.
- After verification of admission by the university, students will be issued with the enrollment number within the next month. The textbooks and other study materials can be retrieved from the University Information Centre free of cost.
Address: Jaipur-Agra BypassNear, New RTO Office, JagatpuraJaipur, Rajasthan 302017, IN
Telephone Number1800 102 1900
Official Website:- http://www.jnujaipur.ac.in
1. What is Distance education?
College of The Albemarle’s (COA) Distance Education provides a simple option for adult learners to start or further their education through classes at their homes, workplaces, or any other location that has Internet access. Types online are accessible via a learning management software known as MyCourses (also called Moodle).
2. What is Open & Distance Learning?
Ans: Open and Distance Learning permits students/ learners/ participants to study at their speed. The student is not required to be present in classrooms for lectures. Students can reach out to teachers or faculty via phone, e-mail, and chat online to resolve their issues. Students may also require a restricted time contact program.
3. What tools will I need to conduct a distance-education course?
You’ll need the latest, connected to the internet, a personal computer that has an up-to-date web browser. We suggest Chrome(r) as well as Firefox(TM) to use MyCourses because there were some technical problems with discussion boards and exam questions you use Internet Explorer(r). Other required software is listed on the course’s schedule. For more information, refer to our answers to commonly requested technology questions. Suppose you do not have access to computers. In that case, you are welcome to make use of the computer labs located at each of COA the COA – Elizabeth City and COA – Edenton-Chowan libraries, as well as the computers in the COA the Elizabeth City and COA – Dare libraries.
4. What is the distinction between a correspondence class and distance education?
In the correspondence model of education, the learners are deprived of the technology vehicle (like LMS) to access the interactive multimedia-rich course content/online discussions/webinars/online support services. The student in the correspondence model is entirely dependent on self-learning materials. However, in the case of Open Distance learning, while students can enjoy all of the advantages of a campus mode, they can also organize their studies according to their individual preferences and requirements.
5. What is why some distance learning courses cost less than other programs?
The differing tuition rates for university degrees offered online are primarily due to different university policies. Although some universities use their reasonable costs to draw many people, they also have other universities that base their online degrees on the reputation they’ve built over the years and the amenities they provide to cover their high prices.
6. What is the definition of Institutional Recognition for distance-learning programs?
In the time of recognition by the institution, the University was required to provide programs approved by the University’s statutory bodies and after obtaining the approval from the concerned Regulatory bodies wherever needed. Seeking support from respective regulatory bodies was the responsibility of the institution concerned. Presently,
Recognition of institutions is not provided from UGC, and only program-wise credit is granted.
7. What’s the price of cost of a Distance Education course?
The tuition for distance education courses is identical to on-campus courses. Costs for tuition at any North Carolina community college are subject to change at the start of the autumn semester.
8. Is distance education a separate degree?
No. Students accepted to a College of Optical Sciences degree program can take distance classes or on-campus courses, whichever best suits their requirements. You will receive the same degree awarded to all other graduate students accepted to graduate Certificate, M.S., or Ph.D. programs.
9. Which are the crucial top steps I should take to succeed in an online class?
One of the most crucial ways to make sure you are successful in an online course is to join the class at least three times a week and be on top of the assignments and work. It’s easy to get behind in an online course and especially if you’ve got an inclination to delay your work. If you require assistance, don’t hesitate to contact answers to your concerns by reaching out to your instructor. If you have any technical issues or concerns, your instructor can recommend you to the NEO Helpdesk. Online classes demand a high degree of personal accountability, and you need to be prepared to take responsibility for the consequences of your choices.
10. Do distance learning courses have any value?
Absolutely. Although distance learning was previously considered a subpar alternative to traditional schooling, it is often believed to be superior to conventional classes. This is in large part due to video and technological advancements. The video makes distance learning seem more personal and keeps students engaged. Not only are students more productive and successful, but they also enjoy remote learning. Seventy-seven percent of academic administrators believe that online education is equal or better. In addition, 69% of the chief academic officers believe so.